September 26-27 | New York
Register with the promotional code CAN-3360 to receive an additional 5% discount!
The 12th ICC New York Conference on International Arbitration, taking place on September 27 at NYU School of Law. This annual event offers a forward-looking, dynamic program for law practitioners and business professionals alike.
- NAFTA on the table
- A duty to protect and secure: safeguarding confidential information in a digital world
- Analysis or advocacy: the use of experts in international arbitration
- Turning an award into $$$$: strategies for enforcement
- Katherine González Arrocha, Director for the Americas, Arbitration & ADR, ICC International Court of Arbitration, Panama City, Panama
- Juliet Blanch, Independent Arbitrator, Juliet Blanch Arbitration, London, United Kingdom
- Christopher Boyer, Assistant Vice President - Public Policy, AT&T, Washington D.C. (invited)
- Theresa A. Coetzee, Vice President and Assistant General Counsel – Dispute Resolution, Marriott International Inc., Washington D.C., United States
- Franco Ferrari, Director, Center for Transnational Litigation, Arbitration and Commercial Law, New York University School of Law, New York, United States
- Alexander G. Fessas, Secretary General, ICC International Court of Arbitration; Director, ICC Dispute Resolution Services, Paris, France
- Allen B. Green, Senior Counsel, Dentons, Washington D.C., United States
- Michelena Hallie, ViaCom, New York, United States (invited)
- Mélida N. Hodgson, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP, New York, United States
- Brent C. Kaczmarek, CFA, Managing Director, Navigant Consulting Inc., Washington DC, United States
- D. Brian King, Partner, International Arbitration Group, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer US LLP, New York, United States
- Matthew Kronby, Partner, International Trade and Investment Law, Bennett Jones LLP, Toronto, Canada; formerly Director General, Government of Canada’s Trade Law Bureau
- Mark C. Morril, Independent Arbitrator, MorrilADR, New York, United States
- Alexis Mourre, President, ICC International Court of Arbitration, Paris, France
- Victoria R. Orlowski, Associate, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP, New York, United States; Vice-President, Standing Committee, ICC International Centre for Expertise
- Patrick Pearsall, Partner, Jenner & Block, Washington D.C., United States; former Chief of Investment Arbitration, US State Department
- Natalie L. Reid, Partner, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP, New York, United States
- John D. Roesser, Partner, Dechert, New York, United States
- Claudia T. Salomon, Partner, Latham & Watkins LLP, New York, United States; Member, ICC International Court of Arbitration
- Jingzhou Tao, Partner, Dechert LLP, Beijing, China
- Carlos Vejar, Senior Counsel, Holland & Knight, Mexico City, Mexico; former General Counsel, International Trade, Ministry of Economy of Mexico
- David B. Wilson, Member, Sherman & Howard LLC, Denver, United States; Vice Chair, ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR
Click here for the full program with details for each session.
The ICC Institute of World Business Law will also be organizing an advanced training on Drafting Enforceable Awards the day before, on September 26. Click here to view the program and speakers.
Package deals are available for the Conference + Training.
ICC Canada members may benefit from an extra 5% discount when registering for the conference. To take advantage of this discount, please use promotional code CAN-3360.