September 27-28 | New York
Register with the promotional code CAN-3360 to receive an additional 5% discount!
The 13th ICC New York Conference on International Arbitration, taking place on September 27 at NYU School of Law. This annual event offers a forward-looking, dynamic program for law practitioners and business professionals alike.
Conference panels include:
- Spotlight North America: Developments Affecting the Hemisphere
- Efficiency is Money: Techniques to Improve International Arbitration
- A Debate: Freedom of Choice vs. Assurance of Expertise
- A Tale of Two Perspectives: In-house Counsel - External Counsel Dialogue
- Arif Ali Partner, Dechert LLP, Washington, D.C., United States
- Claudia Benavides Partner, Baker McKenzie, Bogota, Colombia
- Cecilia Carrara Partner, Legance Avvocati Associati, Italy
- Tina Cicchetti Independent Arbitrator, Vancouver, Canada
- Kabir Duggal Associate, Arnold & Porter, New York, United States
- John Fellas Partner, Hughes Hubbard, New York, United States
- Franco Ferrari Director, Center for Transnational Litigation, Arbitration and Commercial Law, New York University School of Law, New York, United States
- Alexander G. Fessas Secretary General, ICC International Court of Arbitration, Paris
- Marek Krasula Counsel, ICC International Court of Arbitration®, SICANA, Inc., New York
- Yasmine Lahlou Partner, Chaffetz Lindsey LLP, New York, United States
- Christian Leathley Herbert Smith Freehills LLP, New York, United States
- Soeun (Nikole) Lee Deputy Director, Head – ICC Young Arbitrators Forum North America Chapter, ICC International Court of Arbitration®, SICANA, Inc., New York
- Benjamin S. Longlet Senior Counsel, Litigation, Chevron Upstream, San Ramon, United States
- Dana C. MacGrath Counsel, Sidley Austin LLP, New York, United States
- Ari D. MacKinnon Partner, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, New York, United States
- Alexis Mourre President, ICC International Court of Arbitration, Paris
- Richard J. Paul Vice President and General Counsel, Lockheed Martin International, Washington D.C., United States
- Ina C. Popova Partner, Debevoise & Plimpton, New York, United States
- Eduardo Siqueiros T. Partner, Hogan Lovells, Mexico City, Mexico
Click here for the full program with details for each session.
The ICC Institute of World Business Law will also be organizing an advanced training on Conducting of the Proceedings and Case Management the day before, on September 27. Click here to view the program and speakers.
Package deals are available for the Conference + Training.
ICC Canada members may benefit from an extra 5% discount when registering for the conference. To take advantage of this discount, please use promotional code CAN-3360.