Members of the ICC Canada Arbitration Committee are afforded a number of benefits, including:
- The opportunity to be proposed as an arbitrator on ICC International Court of Arbitration cases.
- The opportunity to develop international arbitration in Canada and globally and contribute to arbitration law reform and treaty implementation through participation on task forces of the ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR.
- Admission to an annual conference that allows members to network with experts in the field and gain a better understanding of the issues surrounding international arbitration and best practices.
- A listing in the directory of Canadian arbitrators who are qualified to practice international arbitration under ICC rules along with a personal profile page on the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s website.
Categories of Membership
To encourage lawyers and arbitrators to become involved and support ICC arbitration within Canada, we are pleased to offer flexible and affordable membership categories, including:
- Lawyer in a firm that is a member of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Lawyer in a firm is not a member of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Government or non-profit organization lawyer
- In-house lawyer (corporate counsel)
- Young arbitration practitioner (member of YCAP and under 35 years of age)
Click here to join an arbitral network that comprises Canada’s top international arbitrators.
For more information, please contact Stacey Roy at email@example.com.