The ICC Canada Arbitration Committee raises the profile of Canadian international arbitrators and arbitration counsel both within Canada and abroad.
We will help you raise your profile both within Canada and abroad and will maximize your opportunities for growth.
As a member you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to leading arbitrators in Canada and abroad
- Speaking opportunities at events and webinars
- Contribution of newsletter articles and blog posts
- Complimentary and discounted ICC events
- Opportunity to participate in the ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR and contribute to the development of international arbitration
- Opportunity to be proposed as an arbitrator in ICC arbitrations
- Listing and profile page in ICC Canada's online directory
- Monthly newsletter
- Complimentary quarterly ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin
- Affinity programs
- Belonging to an association of practitioners working to promote the use of arbitration
Categories of Membership
To encourage lawyers and arbitrators to become involved and support ICC arbitration within Canada, we are pleased to offer flexible and affordable membership categories, including:
- Sole practitioner that is a member of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce or lawyer in a firm that is a member of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Sole practitioner that is not a member of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce or lawyer in a firm is not a member of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Government or non-profit organization lawyer
- In-house lawyer (corporate counsel)
- Young arbitration practitioner (member of YCAP and under 35 years of age)
Membership helps you improve your bottom line through various benefit programs.
- Preferred rates on the electronic processing through First Data Canada
- A fuel discount ($0.035 per litre)—offered to the company and its employees—at all Canadian ESSO-branded service stations
- Program for payroll services partnership with ADP.
- Home, auto and travel insurance through Johnson Inc.
- Protect your business with CIRA’s cyber security solutions, including D-Zone and Domain Lock
- Travel program from Indus Travels—in 2019, visit Italy
- A savings program that offers member’s savings up to 30% off the everyday public web price of Lenovo’s entire product line.
- Discounts of 40% on shipments within Canada and to worldwide destinations, 25% on imports into Canada and 75% (starting at) on freight shipments services with the UPS® Savings Program
- ‘Get More’ Member Card from The UPS Store
- Audio conferencing and webinar services from Pragmatic Conferencing
- Cybersecurity certification program with Cyber Essentials Canada at a discounted rate—for more program details, click here
Please complete the application form and submit it to Kristy Murray at email@example.com.