Together with the Young Canadian Arbitration Practitioners (YCAP), we developed a special membership category to make it affordable for younger members of YCAP, those under 35 years of age in their earlier years of practice, to join the ICC Canada Arbitration Committee.
The young arbitration practitioners category allows young members to network, develop their knowledge and skills, form mentorships, stay informed about developments in ICC arbitration and participate in our conferences and annual meetings.
To be eligible to join the Canadian Arbitration Committee as a young arbitration practitioner, you must:
- Be a member of YCAP, and
- Be under 35 years of age.
The young arbitration practitioners membership fee is $100 annually.
- The exclusive opportunity to be proposed as an arbitrator on ICC International Court of Arbitration cases.
- The opportunity to develop international arbitration in Canada and globally and contribute to arbitration law reform and treaty implementation through participation on task forces of the ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR.
- Admission to an annual conference that allows members to network with experts in the field and gain a better understanding of the issues surrounding international arbitration and best practices.
- A listing in the directory of Canadian arbitrators who are qualified to practice international arbitration under ICC rules along with a personal profile page on the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s website.
Click here to join an arbitral network that comprises Canada’s top international arbitrators.
For more information, please contact Stacey Roy at firstname.lastname@example.org.