Celebrate 10 businesses that have grown from good to great
November 14 | Globe & Mail Centre | Toronto, ON
Join us at the Private Business Growth Award gala!
The Private Business Growth Award, presented by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Grant Thornton LLP, was created to recognize and celebrate the success of Canada’s best private businesses. In this spirit, the award shines a spotlight on private companies that approach growth in a strategic, sustainable and holistic manner—and, through their efforts, contribute to the strength of our national economy.
Ten finalists will be celebrated during the annual Private Business Growth Award Gala on November 14 in Toronto, and one company will be awarded the Private Business Growth Award and honoured on this very special night. Tickets are on sale for this great event.
Register for the gala.
Announcing the Top 10 Finalists
- Canada Pump and Power, Ardrossan, AB
- Clarion Medical, Cambridge, ON
- DME Group, Charlottetown, PE
- Hibar Systems Ltd., Richmond Hill, ON
- Orion Plastics, Edmonton, AB
- Protocase Inc., Sydney, NS
- REDspace Inc., Bedford, NS
- Rocky Mountaineer, Vancouver, BC
- Vendasta, Saskatoon, SK
- Wilson Fuel Co. Ltd., Halifax, NS
To find out more about sponsoring this great event, click here or contact Chuck Wright, Director, Sponsorship and Business Development.