The Power to Shape Policy
- The Canadian Chamber of Commerce is the only national organization that speaks for 200,000 businesses on national and international issues.
- Since 1925, the Canadian Chamber has been connecting businesses of all sizes, from all sectors of the economy and in every federal riding across the country to advocate for public policies that will foster a strong, competitive economic environment that benefits businesses, communities and families across Canada.
- As a result of its broad business perspective, the Canadian Chamber’s views are sought after and respected by government, business leaders and the media.
- In Ottawa, the Canadian Chamber meets regularly with cabinet ministers, deputy ministers, members of Parliament and senior government officials.
- The Canadian Chamber has registered federal lobbyists on staff working on issues pertaining to your interests and those of other Canadian businesses.
The Power of the Network
- Across Canada, the Canadian Chamber’s network of more than 450 chambers of commerce and boards of trade carries its message to local members of Parliament.
- Local chambers of commerce or boards of trade represent your business interests at the municipal, provincial and territorial levels of government, with the Canadian Chamber leading on national and international issues.
- Internationally, the Canadian Chamber connects you to global business forums. It is the exclusive Canadian affiliate to the International Chamber of Commerce and plays a leading role in the B20 Coalition. The Canadian Chamber also has a permanent presence in Washington, D.C.
The Canadian Chamber offers three types of membership:
Download the benefits of membership at-a-glance.
Corporate and Associations
Inside Sales Representative
416.868.6415 (221) | email@example.com
Director, Chamber Development & Services
613.238.4000 (232) | firstname.lastname@example.org