Effective February 5, 2019, Ontario members of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce qualify for exclusive rates from CAA Insurance. Since 1974, CAA Insurance has provided Canadians with great coverage, outstanding claims service and competitive rates.
The reasons to switch to CAA Insurance just keep adding up!
As a member of the Chamber of Commerce you are eligible for:
- An exclusive group discount.
- CAA Members can save up to 20% on auto insurance and 10% on home insurance.
- Access to the Forgive and Forget plan®, which protects the rates and good driving record you’ve earned over the years.
- Complimentary CAA Tire Coverage and CAA Legal Coverage when you bundle your auto and home insurance.Bundling will also save you an additional 5% on your auto insurance and up to 12.5% on your home insurance.
- Extra Savings for families with occasional drivers who use CAA Connect® to track driving. You can save 5% for signing up and up to 15% on your renewal.
- Access to CAA MyPace™ for policyholders who drive less than 9,000 kilometers per year. This new payment program allows you to buy auto insurance only for the distance you need.
To get your no-obligation quote, call 1-833-389-8517. Our agents are available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
®/™ CAA trademarks owned by, and use is authorized by, the Canadian Automobile Association.
®Forgive and Forget is a trademark owned by CAA Insurance Company.
Auto & Property Insurance and CAA Tire Coverage are underwritten by CAA Insurance Company.
Certain conditions, limitations and underwriting guidelines apply. Subject to certain conditions and approvals. Underwriting eligibility rules apply.
CAA Legal Coverage is underwritten by DAS Legal Protection Insurance Company Limited.
CAA Legal Coverage is complimentary on home policies where there is also an auto policy. Please see policy wordings for coverage details.
To qualify for the CAA Member discount, you must be a current CAA Member in good standing (CAA Membership dues paid in full by membership expiry date).
Eligible CAA Members may qualify to receive a Member Loyalty Discount based on membership tenure and Roadside Assistance usage.
Maximum discount while enrolled in the CAA Connect® program is 15% on renewal after one year.
To qualify for the CAA Connect® occasional driver discount, the occasional driver must be 25 or under; with no-at-fault accidents.
The Primary driver must be at-fault claims free for 9 years or more and conviction free for the past three years.