Professional Growth and Prosperity
From peer-to-peer networking events to professional development sessions, from business leader roundtables to policy committees, the Canadian Chamber of Commerce offers you plenty of opportunities to get involved in activities that will allow you to grow professionally as well as influence policy and decision-making to the benefit of all Canadians.
By participating on the Canadian Chamber’s policy committees, association members help shape the focus of the Canadian Chamber’s advocacy efforts by researching and developing policies on a variety of issues that affect Canadian business. Each year, committees submit policy resolutions to the Canadian Chamber’s policy process for approval at its annual general meeting, thereby setting its advocacy agenda for the upcoming year.
Access to a Wealth of Information
Through its various communications vehicles and direct access to its policy experts, your membership investment in the Canadian Chamber opens the door to a wealth of information on federal legislation and business initiatives.
Member Benefit Programs*
The Canadian Chamber can assist you in improving your bottom line through its various benefit programs.
- Preferred rates on the electronic processing of through First Data Canada
- A fuel discount ($0.035 per litre)—offered to the company and its employees—at all Canadian ESSO-branded service stations
- Program for payroll services partnership with ADP.
- Protect your business with CIRA’s cyber security solutions including D-Zone and Domain Lock.
- Home, auto and travel insurance through Johnson Inc.
- Group home and auto insurance for our members residing in Ontario through CAA Insurance Company.
- 1800Member Business Savings Programs:
- A savings program that offers member’s savings up to 30% off the everyday public web price of Lenovo’s entire product line.
- Discounts of 40% on shipments within Canada and to worldwide destinations, 25% on imports into Canada and 75% (starting at) on freight shipments services with the UPS® Savings Program.
- ‘Get More’ Member Card from The UPS Store
- Audio conferencing and webinar services from Pragmatic Conferencing.
* Please note these benefits are only available at particular levels of association membership. For more information on the levels of association membership, please consult the membership application form or contact Stephen Johns at email@example.com or at 416.868.6415 (3239).