In addition to the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s advocacy work on behalf of business, it also assists businesses of all sizes in improving their bottom line through a number of benefit programs. As an added benefit, chamber of commerce and board of trade members are welcome to share the Canadian Chamber’s value-added programs with their respective memberships.
- Preferred rates on the electronic processing of VISA, MasterCard, Discover and debit cards through First Data Canada
- A fuel discount ($0.035 per litre)—offered to the company and its employees—at all Canadian ESSO-branded service stations
- Home, auto and travel insurance through Johnson Inc.
- Chamber Travel programs from Indus Travels. Visit Bali or Iceland.
- SME-oriented online training courses through the Chamber eLearning Centre
- 1800Member Business Savings Programs:
- A savings program that offers member’s savings up to 30% off the everyday public web price of Lenovo’s entire product line.
- Discounts of 40% on shipments within Canada and to worldwide destinations, 25% on imports into Canada and 75% (starting at) on freight shipments services with the UPS® Savings Program.
- ‘Get More’ Member Card from The UPS Store
- Audio conferencing, web collaboration and webinar services.
For information on corporate and association member benefits, please contact Melissa McGee, 416.868.6415 (236).
For information on chamber member benefits, please contact Jennifer Hagen, 613.238.4000 (232).