In addition to the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s advocacy work on behalf of business, it also assists businesses of all sizes in improving their bottom line through a number of benefit programs. As an added benefit, chamber of commerce and board of trade members are welcome to share the Canadian Chamber’s value-added programs with their respective memberships.
- Preferred rates on the electronic processing of VISA (1.49%) MasterCard (1.49%), Discover (1.60%) and debit cards ($0.05/transaction) through First Data Canada
- A fuel discount ($0.035 per litre)—offered to the company and its employees—at all Canadian ESSO-branded service stations
- Home, auto, travel and pet insurance through Johnson Inc.
- Mystery shopper program through Competitactics
- SME-oriented online training courses through the Chamber eLearning Centre
- 1800Member Business Savings Programs:
- A savings program that offers member’s savings up to 30% off the everyday public web price of Lenovo’s entire product line.
- Novexco offers up to 90% savings on industry leading office products to make work a better place. Novexco is the largest Canadian-owned national distributor of office products and workplace solutions in Canada.
- Discounts of 30% on shipments within Canada and to worldwide destinations, 25% on imports into Canada and 75% (starting at) on freight shipments services with the UPS® Savings Program.
- ‘Get More’ Member Card from The UPS Store
- Audio conferencing, web collaboration and webinar services from Evolve Collaboration.
- 10% discount on the cost of ICC publications.
- Export advice and guidance provided at no cost by our in-house Trade Commissioner.
For information on corporate and association member benefits, please contact Melissa McGee, 416.868.6415 (236).
For information on chamber member benefits, please contact Jennifer Hagen, 613.238.4000 (232).